LU Petite Ecolier Milk Chocolate European Biscuits uploaded by Regine R.LU Petite Ecolier Milk Chocolate European Biscuits uploaded by Anna D.

BY LU

LU Petit Ecolier Milk Chocolate European Biscuits. see more...

• Do you eat the biscuit or the chocolate first? :D3 Answers
  • "just the perfect amount of everything!!" in 1 review
  • "They're pretty good for the price " in 1 review
Regine R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
Let's talk about this chocolate cookie from heaven call Petit Ecolier European biscuit. Once u take a bite of the sweet milk chocolate would hit your Taste buds. It's crunchy on one side and melt chocolate on the other delicious flavor. This box only come with two little bag and probably six in those 2 bag. Trust once u try them its Addicting to your taste bud.
Lauren P.
Noblesville, IN
My co-workers and I received some of these wonderful cookies in a Christmas cookie jar present from our kids. Let's just say that these cookies were the first to get gobbled up! The cookie is nice and flavorful, while the chocolate brings out the sweetness. Definitely one of my favorites now!
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
These are soooo good! They hardly ever make it home! I love eating them with tea or coffee and sometimes warm milk because it makes it kind of melty. They taste like tea cookies (animal crackers) with a layer of chocolate on top
Kristina S.
These are great! This is the perfect item to take with you if you are going over to have some tea at your friends house. These are the perfect balance of the biscuit and chocolate mix, not too sweet but just right. I love these a lot and prefer these over all others.
Kimberly G.
Auburn, WA
Love love love. I always look for these in the cookie section because I think they look nice, the chocolate is of quality and I love the cookie but of it! Would have to say I might buy these once a week or every two weeks. Oops!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite cookie to eat ever! They're not too sweet or chocolately. The biscuit offers the right amount of balance for the chocolate. The only problem I have is trying not to eat the whole thing!
Amy B.
Rocklin, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I took a trip to Europe last year and several friends recommended to me that I pick up some Lu biscuits while I was there. My husband and I picked up two different flavors and this chocolate covered one was one of our favorite souvenirs from the whole trip! We wished we had tried them before traveling home to buy more boxes. We noticed them at both Safeway and Walmart recently and have stocked up on a few in our pantry. A couple of these cookies with a glass of milk makes the perfect end to any day. Definitely put these in your cart to try if you can find them at your local grocer
Shellby F.
I swear these things will ruin you for all other cookies. I'm not sure where I found these or how the obsession with them started, but it has and now I can never go back to another cookie. A sweet, luxurious, decadent piece of chocolate on top of a crisp and buttery shortbread cookie. Nothing tastes better. No other cookie can compare. Just divine and perfect in every way.

Just watch out. It's super easy to finish a whole box in one setting. Not that you'll care about calories once you eat one. Worth it.
Angeline M.
Every time I can get my hands on these I make sure I buy them! These are delicious. It's like the perfect match, the chocolate on top of the cookie is just heaven. It makes a mixture of textures. and flavors which is amazing. The cookie at the bottom just makes this crisp and crunchy texture. Also it's not too sweet nor it lacks flavor. I love these soo much!
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
My teachers would buy these for my French class sometimes, and that got me hooked! The cookies on their own would be quite good, but the addition of the chocolate makes them super yummy! I'd recommend storing them in a somewhat cool spot if you're not planning on scarfing them down all at once, because the chocolate can get quite melty and messy.
Kat Z.
Do you eat the biscuit or the chocolate first? :D