LU Petit Ecolier Dark Chocolate European Biscuits uploaded by Marcella M.

BY LU

LU Petit Ecolier Dark Chocolate European Biscuits.
45% cocoa. see more...

LU Petit Ecolier Dark Chocolate European Biscuits
  • "I love dark chocolate and when it is surrounded by a buttery shortbread cookie, how does it get much better?" in 2 reviews
  • "I have gotten these in the dark check and milk chocolate I really did t like the dark I prefer the milk chocolate and the cookie itself is tasty" in 1 review
Regine R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate cookies is heaven. Not to sweet. Just perfect sweetness. Petit Ecolier chocolate is a must. Not a fan of dark chocolate, but this cookies change my mind.
Tiffany T.
Greensburg, IN
The most delicious cookies on the planet! Oh my goodness these are so amazing. If you haven’t tried them please do. The chocolate is amazing and the biscuit is so tasty. Honestly there isn’t a better combo!
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I have always liked these cookies! The chocolate is rich tasting while the cookie is very buttery. The milk chocolate ones, in my opinion, are better tasting. The chocolate on those is very creamy and pairs well with the buttery cookie. Both cookies have a thick chocolate layer, and the cookie is decently thick too. These cookies are always a special treat because they can be expensive. They are still worth a taste if you're a chocolate lover or a butter cookie/shortbread cookie lover. Yum!
Kara C.
There is something about these that make me feel a little better than just eating a cookie. Maybe it is because of the talk of how dark chocolate has a number of things that they say is good for you. Whatever the case might be they are delicious and worth trying.
Annie S.
Farmington, MN
I really like these cookies, my teacher gave some out during french class and since then I have been buying my own. In my opinion, I would say they are really good unless you don't like dark chocolate. If you don't like dark chocolate there are also some milk chocolate ones which are also amazing
Jenifer L.
Windsor, CA
The best cookie on the store shelves in my opinion. I love dark chocolate and when it is surrounded by a buttery shortbread cookie, how does it get much better? Also delicious in milk choc if that is more your thing. Try not to eat the whole box:)
Gabby Y.
Fort Benning , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are sooooooo delicious! We had them on holidays and special occasions in the French National Honor Society at school. I could easily tear through a box of these a day, especially if I am pms-ing haha! Totally delicious and worth the money.
Ariane N.
Niagara Falls, NY
All the treats of this brand are pretty good, I'm pretty sure its a European brand so the deserts reflect that. This cookie is good for a light snack or with coffee. Its not too rich or heavy. Personally I prefer something more chocolatey
Maureen A.
Westborough, MA
These cookies are amazing! A friend told us about them so we bought some and four of us ate the entire package in one sitting. I put a pack in everyone's Christmas stocking last year, and they ate them before breakfast! :) YUM!!
Charlotte D.
These are my favorite cookies!!! They are rich and chocolatey but not too much and I could eat them all day every day! I prefer these over any of the other grocery store cookie brands. I definitely recommend trying these in both dark and milk chocolate.
Laura L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they still make the white chocolate version of these cookies?