Lu Le Pims Lu Eco Milk Chocolate 5.29 OZ

Lu eco milk chocolate 5.29 oz see more...

Heeral P.
Austin, TX
I was recently introduced to these cookies and they are absolutely delicious. They ave turned into my favorite. The packaging is really good. I have never received damaged or broken cookies. The chocolate on the top is creamy and is the prefect level if sweetness. The cookie is light and refreshing. It definitely hit the spot. All these fabulous reasons justify me spending so much on a box of cookies - they are a tab pricey.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Oh my gosh, are these amazing. If possible, get the dark chocolate ones. These are so good with some hot tea, or just alone. The chocolate just melts in your mouth soft, while you get a good crunch from the cookie. Love them.
Rocio A.
These are the best omg I'm obsessed w these cookies my mom usually buys them for the house they're so rich and chocolate it totally met my expectations they're so good I would recommend for anyone who loves chocolate
Azra K.
Albany, NY
These are really good and fancy looking cookies. They're perfect for serving guests! I love the chocolate/biscuit combination. You can enjoy these with a cup of your favorite coffee or tea
Jackie J.
Schererville, IN
I bought these on a whim a year or so ago when I went shopping with a sweet tooth. They've quickly become a staple on our shopping list as they are my fiancé's favorite cookies. Just the right amount of chocolate on the biscuit to make a great after dinner treat. We can't keep a box longer than a day or two!
Anndria T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my all time favorite splurge treats. Make sure you have a tall glass of milk nearby and handy. The milk chocolate on these is so rich and smooth. The cookie part is flaky and the chocolate makes it moist. I love these.
Suzi C.
Blaine
Who couldn't talk about chocolate and tasty treats all day!? Well, I can... And I can say if you like chocolate but also love short bread cookies, you will adore these! Perfect mix of chocolate and cookie ratio... Pure bliss and you could plow through a box really quick if your not careful... Great alone or with coffee... I've seen them at high end grocery stores to discount stores so they are easy to find.
Emma P.
Such an expensive box of cookies, but it's just so delicious. I remember the first time I bought this, I was in elementary school & kids would sell a single cookie for 50 cents. So every time I know I can't resist, I just remind me "technically, it's a good deal for all the times I was ripped off before" lol. I love these cookies! Not the type of sweet you can get tired of that easily.
Elizabeth b.
owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember getting those that take care of the child opening the package of these and being able to eat the cookies that came inside was so amazing they have a unique flavor and texture of a chocolate and a cookie together they should be like a fancy chocolate it's a little pricey but it's well worth it definitely a must-have
Yaniris C.
Orlando, FL
Oh my goodness!!!! Seriously the best of the best of the best i can literally eat the entire box without sharing at ones. They are so delicious now i know they have the imitated ones from a different brand but nothing compares to these the "originals" on my opinion
Sam T.
Pearland, TX
Always have a hard time finding these. What retail stores are they located at?
Samantha L.
Where do I get them
sue f.
Canyon Country, CA
Seriously, can anybody eat only one of these little schoolboys? Yum!
Sarah Y.
Fort Rucker, AL
Are these good? I see them all the time but have never tried them.
KATHERINE P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cookie is soft and sweet?