BY LU

A satisfying sweet biscuit topped by a smooth chocolaty layer. Generations of english families enjoy them at teatime. Dunking is encouraged! see more...

• Tiene glutten? es apto para personas diabeticas?2 Answers
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
One of my favorite flavor combinations is orange and dark chocolate. I saw these on my grocery store shelf one day & decided to give them a try. I wasn't totally sure of what I was getting. The word 'biscuit' confused me, but I'd heard that the British use that word for cookie. The biscuit is more of a soft cookie about 1/4" thick; it's topped with a stiff orange jelly & iced with a thin layer of dark chocolate icing. One of these cookies will satisfy my craving. I tried the raspberry flavor, but prefer the orange.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
I love these things they are so good but so hard to find. I let my boyfriend try them and that's where I made the mistake he will eat them all.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
I love LU Digestive Biscuits English Tea, they're delicious and great for an afternoon snack. I especially enjoy the chocolate on top :-)
Melitsa P.
Helotes, TX
These are yummy especially when u eat them and dip them in your coffee. dioesn't have a chalky flavor either.
Meru K.
London, ON
These make for amazingly easy s'mores. Went camping and roasted a marshmallow over the fire and stuck them between two of these crackers. It tastes absolutely great. Just keep them in a cooler and out of the sun during the day so they don't melt together.
Maryna B.
Dana Bay, Western Cape
I love digestives they make great snacks for school and work. I eat them almost everyday. I even keep a small box in my car!
Mahiya A.
Sharjah , Uae
They are super awesome and delicious.. veryy filling and yummy at the same time... cam be eaten anytime
Megan L.
In Australia we have chocolate wheels. They're exactly like these and they're really good with milk!!
VE0921400 Deborath Valeria T.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tiene glutten? es apto para personas diabeticas?