GroceryBakeryLU
Cookies Le Petit Ecolier, The Little Schoolboy, Dark Chocolate, 529-Ounce Boxes

by LU

LU Petit Ecolier signature-design cookies. Perfected over time, these imported European buttery biscuits are topped with rich dark chocolate. Made with 45% cocoa, these luxurious cookies are a must-have for chocolate lovers and special occasions.

LU Petit Ecolier dark chocolate cookies; Six (5.29 ounce) boxes; Imported; Made with 45% cocoa; Must-have for chocolate lovers

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LU Cookies Le Petit Ecolier, The Little Schoolboy, Dark Chocolate, 5.29-Ounce Boxes!
Aleia M.
Hickory, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Im addicted to these! I picked them up off Amazon on a whim and I’m so glad I did. The cookie part is crisp and buttery and topped with a lovely chocolate of perfect thickness. It’s a wonderful texture together. These are amazing as an offering for a holiday party or just for snacking at home.
Maya D.
These cookies are good, but not nearly as good as the milk chocolate version! It tastes like a chocolate bar that I would buy on its own on top of a buttery biscuit cookie. I could finish an entire box in one sitting. Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?