BY YANKEE CANDLE

Leather, Air Freshener, Shaped Like A Yankee Candle Jar. see more...

Charis H.
I love these so much. Personally I like my car to smell good right when I sit in it and these do just that. If you are not fond of harsh smells I would keep the wrapper on half of it and slowly move the wrapper down each week so the smell is not as strong.
Michaelene G.
Carmel, IN
We love our Yankee candle car jar. It keeps our van smelling fresh despite stinky shoes, sports equipment, marching band equipment, etc. It keeps my mom taxi fresh.
Rachel D.
I love the smell of leather in my car. I bought this because my local Scentsy dealer was sold out. I must say that I prefer the Scentsy Weathered Leather over Yankee Candle. The Yankee Candle version doesn't really smell like real leather. It feels manufactured. It is reasonably priced, but I won't be purchasing in the future. I prefer the Scentsy one every day of the week.
Rachel P.
Hobart, IN
It kept the new car smell in my vehicle because of the leather interior. It just smells so strong. But in a good way. I love this scent. I bought it quite a while ago and it’s still going strong.
Shannon M.
bucyrus, ohio
The smell on these don't last! At first, the smell is great and overwhelming (in a good way!) but after a short amount of time the smell seems to fade. For the price, I don't feel like they're really worth it.
Charlotte M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The price point is a bit high in comparison to similar products of a different brand but I would like to think of it as a guilty pleasure/indulgence. I love the smells and Yankee just cannot be beat in this area.
Ashleydawn W.
Decorator Expert Level 4
My very favorite air freshener! Best used by opening the top of the package but leaving it on. I personally like this scent in the car jar better. I wish they made this into a real candle.
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
I think Yankee Candle is expensive for the results. I find car fresheners to be too powerful for such a small space, giving me a choking feeling when the windows are rolled up. The scent is manly but even my husband wasn't a fan of its short life.
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
My favorite brand of car freshener. These last for a long time. Yankee has such a variety of scents, which is a plus. Also, the packaging is appealing
Sarah M.
Nashville, TN
Nice scent. However, for the price it is much more expensive than other brands and is essentially the same. It also does not last very long.