BY LT. BLENDER

Add wine & water, shake, freeze & squeeze. Makes 16 servings (1/2 gal). The Lieutenant Blender Story: Following a successful Caribbean campaign, Lt. Blender and his stalwart band of troopers found themselves in California for advanced training. One... see more...

• Anyone tried these? I love peach, how do they taste?1 Answers
  • How are these and where can you find them?2 Answers
  • I have never seen these before, they look good. Are they?...1 Answers
Marlea P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I think these are awesome. You have to buy extra things though to make it. The packaging is nice. It is a good value. I wish it would improve by already having alcohol in it. I would buy this again. I also would recommend this to a friend.
Jessica V.
Lt. Blenders' Peach Bellini is one of my favorites! It's so easy to make and perfect for a girls' night! Just add Pinot Grigio and water. Then shake it up and put it in the freezer for 4 to 6 hours. I will say it's very sweet, so beware if that's not your thing.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
This is the coolest thing ever! It's a wine slushy! A slushy for adults honestly! It's affordable and very delicious!! And all you got to do is freeze it, run some warm water over the bag and then put it in a glass and enjoy!
Christine C.
One taste and my husband and I were hooked. We purchased these at BJs but have since been unable to find it locally. We have order it online but it is worth the wait.
Amber P.
Fort Lawn, SC
I love the Lt Freezer Wine Blenders. The Peach Bellini flavor is amazing, so light and crisp. A great cocktail to share with friends by the pool or beach. It's also nice that you can refreeze the leftovers!
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Really great product- taste wonderful. I put mine in a plastic container in the freezer --the bag was not that easy to squeeze to get the contents out once frozen.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
I have a set of 4 for gathering about a month ago personally it just reminded me of a wine slushie I think wine should be in a glass room temperature specially if its a red wine
Lily F.
Salem, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Not a fan of the peach flavor. Took these on a camping trip and it was extremely fun! Would use again in a different flavor. Great packaging, great price.
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Omg these are delicious!!!!!😍😍😍😍 nice and refreshing. Great for parties, pool time, or just an afternoon at home!!!! I would soooo recommend these drinks
Jennifer P.
Rockford, TN
Summer is hot, hot, hot! I love to cool off with an ice drink and a book in front of the fan. You can't go wrong with this easy peasy frozen drink bag!
Brooke S.
Is this product easy to use? It looks like it would be messy coming out of the bag...
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
How are these and where can you find them?
Courtney M.
I have never seen these before, they look good. Are they? Is it sweet? And is it easy to use, or just annoying?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Anyone tried these? I love peach, how do they taste?
Jessica J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've never tried a peach Bellini out of a bag but I'm willing to start. Is this pretty good?