BY LT. BLENDER

Add wine & water, shake, freeze & squeeze. Makes 16 servings (1/2 gal). The Lieutenant Blender Story: Following a successful Caribbean campaign, Lt. Blender and his stalwart band of troopers found themselves in California for advanced training. One... see more...

• Anyone tried these? I love peach, how do they taste?1 Answers
  • How are these and where can you find them?2 Answers
  • I have never seen these before, they look good. Are they? Is it swe...1 Answers
Marlea P.
Marlea P.
I think these are awesome. You have to buy extra things though to make it. The packaging is nice. It is a good value. I wish it would improve by already having alcohol in it. I would buy this again. I also would recommend this to a friend.
Lily F.
Lily F.
Salem, OR
Happy Hour Expert
Not a fan of the peach flavor. Took these on a camping trip and it was extremely fun! Would use again in a different flavor. Great packaging, great price.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
This is the coolest thing ever! It's a wine slushy! A slushy for adults honestly! It's affordable and very delicious!! And all you got to do is freeze it, run some warm water over the bag and then put it in a glass and enjoy!
Christine S.
Christine S.
Happy Hour Expert
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
These are delightful! Had a sample at Sam's Club and walked out with my arms full of them! I've used them for parties and they're always a hit!
Christine C.
Christine C.
One taste and my husband and I were hooked. We purchased these at BJs but have since been unable to find it locally. We have order it online but it is worth the wait.
Lori G.
Lori G.
Pound, VA
Tried this at a recent wine tasting. I was very surprised at the great taste.
Kat M.
Kat M.
I have tried all the flavors of LT. Blender and they are all delicious. A lot of the flavor depends on what kind of wine you use.
Tivon W.
Tivon W.
Happy Hour Expert
These are so yummy! You can keep in the freezer to make slushie type drinks or keep in the fridge for a nice chilled drink
Betsy H.
Betsy H.
Waco, TX
I love this flavor almost as much as the Pina Colada! Great for the beach or the pool! Convenient pouch and a great taste!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Is this product easy to use? It looks like it would be messy coming out of the bag...
Taia B.
Taia B.
Carmel, IN
How are these and where can you find them?
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
I've never tried a peach Bellini out of a bag but I'm willing to start. Is this pretty good?
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
I have never seen these before, they look good. Are they? Is it sweet? And is it easy to use, or just annoying?
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Anyone tried these? I love peach, how do they taste?