BY LT. BLENDER

Add run & water, shake, freeze & squeeze. All natural, with pineapple and coconut. 2004 FMI Show Retailer Choice Award. Makes 16 4 oz servings or 1/2 gallon (about 2 liters). The Lieutenant Blender Story: It was back in the days when Lt. Blender was... see more...

• Never seen these in the store. Do they sell these in California?2 Answers
  • How do these compare to other bag drinks? Are these good? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? Looks and sounds good, but I haven't tried ...4 Answers
JOCELYN Y.
JOCELYN Y.
Bethlehem, PA
I love all Lt. Blender's flavors! My favorite is the Strawberry Daiquiri!!! I love how convenient the bags are, but once it is frozen it take a very long time to defrost, and when it does, if just like a liquid drink (unless you mush the bag a couple of times which you run the risk of puncturing it like I did). As convenient as it is, I feel like the old fashion blender is a bit more efficient and quicker
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
Not bad at all for a mixer. I try this at one of my friend house. It has great coconut flavor, it taste funny in beginning but it is delicious after a few sips. I recommend this to my friends and family. It is easy to travel with... and easy to drink.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
They set up a booth at our local Sam's Club every year and I usually get a bag or too. They are nice to have around with you have company and want a drink that makes it seem like you made an effort, without making one!
Christine G.
Christine G.
Seabrook , Tx
Lt. Blender's Pina Colada in a Bag really is a Pina Colada in a bag. It has a yummy coconut flavor. It is easy to pack away for picnics and traveling.
Demy A.
Demy A.
Baltimore, MD
Amazing flavor for a mixer, can really taste the coconut and truly does taste like a pina colada considering it is just a mixer in a bag.
kim m.
kim m.
Okemah, OK
Happy Hour Expert
I only tried these once but they were ok i mixed it with what i need to good for a picnic or family gathering.Easy to make
Allison L.
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
The easiest way to have a refreshing pina colada! So easy for us lazy girls :) Always make sure to add some fresh pineapple juice and rum of your choice and its perfect!
xeomara M.
xeomara M.
Grand rapids, MI
For those lazy days, this is a perfect easy recipe, just blended with ice (I also add more rum) and you have a quick pina colada to enjoy in summer days
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Bloomfield, IN
Fast and easy. Something you can use on the run. Good for the out on the boat but not something I would use all the time for a house party.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Bloomington, IN
Happy Hour Expert
If you like PiƱa Colada and getting caught in the rain...I'm the love that you've looked for write to me and escape!
Amber P.
Amber P.
Chubbuck, ID
Has anyone tried these? Looks and sounds good, but I haven't tried them.
Alisha D.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
How do these compare to other bag drinks? Are these good?
Marisela C.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
Never seen these in the store. Do they sell these in California?