Lt. Blender's Pina Colada in a Bag, 12-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3) uploaded by Michelle s.

BY LT. BLENDER

Add run & water, shake, freeze & squeeze. All natural, with pineapple and coconut. 2004 FMI Show Retailer Choice Award. Makes 16 4 oz servings or 1/2 gallon (about 2 liters). The Lieutenant Blender Story: It was back in the days when Lt. Blender was... see more...

• Never seen these in the store. Do they sell these in California?2 Answers
  • How do these compare to other bag drinks? Are these good? 3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these? Looks and sounds good, but I haven't trie...4 Answers
Erin H.
Fairborn, OH
They set up a booth at our local Sam's Club every year and I usually get a bag or too. They are nice to have around with you have company and want a drink that makes it seem like you made an effort, without making one!
Michelle s.
I really like this concept. Just add run and water and freeze. Then you are good to go! The ingredients don't seem to bad either. I got this in 3 flavors for free to try.
JOCELYN Y.
Bethlehem, PA
I love all Lt. Blender's flavors! My favorite is the Strawberry Daiquiri!!! I love how convenient the bags are, but once it is frozen it take a very long time to defrost, and when it does, if just like a liquid drink (unless you mush the bag a couple of times which you run the risk of puncturing it like I did). As convenient as it is, I feel like the old fashion blender is a bit more efficient and quicker
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I saw this in the local Walmart while we were on vacation and purchased 4 for the girls. It was ok. Not enough alcohol to really get you going. The taste was a little off. If you are not a big drinker and want to just have a small drink give it a try. Although, it don't compare to making it yourself.
Allison L.
Ruston, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The easiest way to have a refreshing pina colada! So easy for us lazy girls :) Always make sure to add some fresh pineapple juice and rum of your choice and its perfect!
Naa D.
Bear, DE
I guess its ok.. Very sweet, not much alcohol but its ok if you are not a huge drinker. Plus side is you can freeze it and it comes out like alcohol water ice
Danielle H.
Norfolk, VA
This is a really great drink, I am not a big drinker so something like this is great for me. They're like 5 for 5 bucks in Walmart which is a great price.
xeomara M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For those lazy days, this is a perfect easy recipe, just blended with ice (I also add more rum) and you have a quick pina colada to enjoy in summer days
Christine G.
Seabrook , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Lt. Blender's Pina Colada in a Bag really is a Pina Colada in a bag. It has a yummy coconut flavor. It is easy to pack away for picnics and traveling.
Brooke L.
Fallbrook, CA
Very delicious, Super easy and convenient to bring to the beach or camping etc. Always fun when able to eat with a spoon on a hot summery day.
Amber P.
Chubbuck, ID
Has anyone tried these? Looks and sounds good, but I haven't tried them.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
How do these compare to other bag drinks? Are these good?
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
Never seen these in the store. Do they sell these in California?