BY LT. BLENDER

Add liquor & water, shake, freeze & squeeze! Makes 16 servings (1/2 gallon - 2 liters). Another Lt. Blender Story: There I am, standing in the aisle trying to decide which fantastic flavor should tantalize my taste buds tonight when I hear a noise. I... see more...

Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
It's the really good product that comes in a really good size mixes with the Bailey's cream liquor and you'll be in heaven everyone will be wanting you to make them drinks
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I honestly didn't know this was alcohol. I had about 2 then the buzz started to kick in. Lol if you have a sweet tooth like me then you have to try these! It's a special treat for sure!
Susana H.
Yuma, AZ
Definitely, a great drink to enjoy with friends, or just by yourself. I want some now lol :) The good part to it is that they are not that expensive, so affordable is a plus!
brittany c.
Oneida, KY
Soooo delicious. Good to mix in with a cream liqueur.. amaaaazing! & they're not too expensive either!
May K.
San Rafael, CA
This is a great go to for those parties where you know you want a mud slide, which is my go to drink! A really fun and easy mixed drink bevy.
kendra e.
Lt. Blender's Mudslide In A Bag..... REALLY????? sure ill have 1.... or 20.... yes please....
Heather A.
Belcamp, MD
This is a good drink, love making mixed drinks with it. It has good flavor and does not have a horrible aftertaste.
Rheanna H.
Lt. Blender's Mudslide in a Bag, 12-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3) is very convenient to make and sneak into a theatre
Jaywhy T.
OMG don't bring me back to my party years this one is a doozy. We love it on mixed drinks and very delicious! I just wish it would be eating my liver alive I have 4 kids to live long time for ugh I love flavored alcohol!
Carolyn Y.
These are good! Love love these! Yum! And they are very cheap and inexpensive as well! Great for a cook out or lil party!
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
Can anyone tell me how this tastes? Is it worth buying?
Briseida R.
Miami, Fl
Anyone can tell me that this is this? please.
Melissa B.
Belmont, MA
does this already contain liquor?
Ashlee T.
victoria, BC
Can u buy these anywhere in canada?