Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Pam B.
Ravenna
Great store! The perfect DIY box store where you can find everything you need for home improvement and appliances! Also has home decorating along with decorating ideas and one of the best holiday setups around! A great place to shop for your everyday needs!
Mary K.
Clintonville
Cannot always find what you need at Lowes.  Staff not knowledgeable when asking questions.  Price is usually cheaper at competitors.
Shana B.
Dalton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is where we go for all of our home supplies and remodeling needs! Even outdoor activities and upgrades
Kathryn B.
Lowes is great and user friendly even for a woman!  My latest purchase was a wall coat rack.  I didn't want to spend a lot of money since it is hung in my laundry room.  I find a super sturdy one for $12 at Lowes that was perfect for my space.  I would defintely recommend shopping here.
Nicole A.
Warren, RI
Lowe's is the only home improvement store I will shop at. Whether it is home furnishings, paint, or repair products. Also, I love bringing my pup along with me!
Brianna R.
Lost Creek, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We shop at Lowe’s for all of our outside lawn care needs. We also buy bird seed etc. from there!
Ashley I.
Sweetwater
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great store that has all of your home improvement needs. I love their glitter add ins for paint!
Tasha C.
Wilmington
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has everything you need to take a home project from start to finish. We recently added an addition to our house and it was easy to find everything, online they tell you exactly what isle and section of the store each item is located. And they offer a military discount.
Brenda D.
Thunder Bay
Lowe’s always seems to have what I am looking for. I have purchased everything from lumber to lighting and have always been impressed by their selection!
Kelly C.
Savannah
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is good... I mean it’s no Home Depot but it gets the job done and that’s the purpose.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse