Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love love this store. Everybody there are so nice and helpful. You can find everything you need there and if you can't find it they are always happy to help. And you usually find things that you don't need also. Great products and low prices.
Nicole M.
North Judson, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My husbands home away from home. Always in here for something. Tools, home improvement projects or searching for some amazing Clearance! Prices are a bit high but the quality is definitely worth it. Super helpful staff and an extremely clean store!
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have a Lowe’s close to my home which is very convenient. My house is now 11 years old and things are breaking and need replacing quite often. I find that Lowe’s always has a nice variety of merchandise to choose from with helpful employees and good sales.
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I would recommend Lowe’s to everyone. The staff is always helpful. They offer so many different services including renting trucks to installations. I get overwhelmed from the amazing selection. One of the best store for home improvements and decor.
Katelyn H.
Milton
We just recently bought a house so we have been in Lowe’s a lot looking for things to fix up our yard and some things in our house as well. I think it is a great place for new homeowners. I can’t wait to start my flower garden with flowers from there garden section!
Michele P.
Aneta, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If I could give this store TEN stars, I would! Over the years, my husband and I have spent well over $20K remodeling three homes. My most favorite purchases ever were my stainless steel gas range and stainless steel farmhouse sink! Lowe’s rocks!!
Holly G.
The wood at lowes is a lot better than Home Depot. They kiln dry so to avoid warping and twisted boards. I also love their paint selection as well as their lawn and garden better than Home Depot. I don't enjoy the customer service as much though.
Courtney S.
New Lebanon
Lowe's is our GO TO for everything home improvement related. They have everything you need. and there's always someone available to help you. They have a wide variety of things to choose from with great prices on items! We will forever shop here!
O B.
They have a location that is really close to where I live and it’s extremely convenient to stop by or just drive a couple miles down the road and they always have everything we need wether there is a huge project,upgrade or a small fix that needs to be done outside or around the house and they are always extremely helpful and friendly
Rhea S.
Lafayette, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use Lowe’s for all of our home improvement needs. I shop here for hardware, appliances, lighting, tile, etc. the associates are usually very helpful and their prices are competitive. They usually have a ton of selection to choose from as well.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse