Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Michelle B.
Newark, DE
My dad does all our home improvements and when I go with them they have everything you need to make your repairs. Their workers are always very helpful and I’ve never had a bad experience. Definitely would recommend for and repair needs you may have!
Rebecca K.
Despite the way they treat their plants which is terrible by the way I love this store because I can save plants that still have a chance at life from the darkroom their Placed in with glued on flowers and keep them in my home nursing back to health
Tabitha R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Anytime we are doing any remodeling on our home we always go to Lowe’s. We get the best bargains and deals there. The customer service is always excellent and if I am by myself there is always a nice worker to help my load my truck with my purchases.
Kayla H.
Naples
Lowe’s has a great variety of items, just about anything you could need for home improvement. I’d give it 5 stars if I could actually find the things I’m looking for in he store. I’m becoming a big fan of using the website and then coming in for pick up.
Carla L.
Richmond, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s, in my adult life, has become one of my absolute favorite stores to shop at. I go there at least once a week! I love the selection, especially in the garden center (my home away from home). I also love the discount for people in the military.
Erin J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve never had a problem shopping at our local Lowe’s. I’ll be honest I don’t shop many other home improvement stores because we don’t have any others, but I have always been satisfied with Lowe’s. I’ve always received good customer service as well.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have too much fun at Lowe’s. Even when I go and get what I need I find myself wandering around the store because there’s so much to look at. Like most home-improvement stores they have a wide variety of items. Anything from lightbulbs to furniture.
Kelsey C.
Savannah, GA
Lowe's is one of my favorite places to shop for home and garden improvement. Certain products can be a bit expensive (and would be better off purchased elsewhere) but for the most part, Lowe's is a great place to shop for home improvement!
Ali B.
New Port Richey
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
There is nothing like weekend trips to Lowe’s to get whatever you need for whatever home improvement task you have decided to take on. This place has always had everything I’ve ever wanted and more for my home. Including pumpkins and even Christmas trees.
LeighAnn M.
Albany
Oh Lowe’s.... sense we purchased our home in 2014, Lowe’s has been our go to every time we need something for our home. Great deals especially if you have their credit card and get interest free for a certain amount of time and 5% off every purchase.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse