Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Darlene M.
Dalton, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the Lowe's team! There have been a few times I have been in a jam, and their knowledge has fixed me right up! I couldn't give a favorite purchase because I've made too many there... lol I would definitely recommend Lowe's and have done so on Facebook!!!
LaBrisha B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great deals can always be found here plus helpful tips and ideas to make your next diy or home improvement project run smoothly. There is a wide selection of itemes here for your home improvement neefs plus sometimds you can get free pick up or shipping.
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
My whole family loves to shop at Lowe's... They have great prices and even better discounts... Which my family loves... We always have projects from home to church that we have to complete and Lowe's is right up the street lol... So convenient and affordable!
Hayley H.
Lowe’s is always clean, easy to navigate and employed with friendly and helpful associates. I absolutely love that they are military friendly and offer veteran preference and a military discount. Anytime I have home improvement needs, they’re my go to store.
Whitney A.
Bristol, VA
We shop at Lowe’s for all our home improvement needs. I feel they are equally priced compared to other home improvement stores around. They offer a great return policy on their merchandise if you’re not satisfied with it. You can find anything you need here
Brandi G.
Adamsville, TN
I absolutely love my local lowes. Everyone is so nice there and always willing to help me find anything I go looking for. Lowes is the perfect store to find anything you need and so much more that you don’t need for home improvement projects and just decor.
Ashley S.
Lynchburg, VA
Lowe’s is the best! Staff are always so helpful and willing to provide the best service possible. I shop at Lowe’s often and their products are great quality. The layout of their stores make it easy to find what you need and I’ve never had a bad experience!
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
I grew up in a family that pretty much only went to Home Depot, but if they didn’t have it, Lowe’s did. For almost all your home improvement needs, Lowe’s is a good place to go to. It also gives a 10% daily discount to military so that gets a plus in my book!
Nancy G.
I’ve always enjoyed shopping Lowes. It’s not just for “men”. It seems to have a little different feel from The Home Depot. More decor for the home, curtains, blinds, rods, artwork. They are also very competitive with their appliances. Great customer service.
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We always go to Lowe’s now my husband is a veteran and we get a military discount Whish is very helpful for a family on a budget. We prefer Lowe’s to Home Depot for many reasons but manly for the different varieties of product. We recommend Lowe’s to all ‼️
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse