Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tracy F.
Simi Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is so awesome for anything for your home. I love the outdoor plant section of the store. I buy my plants there often and the quality is good and the plants last a long time. I recently bought a new refrigerator there to and they always have great sales.
Tiffany D.
Harlan, KY
The best place to go when remodeling , tons of tile , back splash , anything you could possibly want even new appliances. But to mention great prices on everything as well .
Angela S.
My husband and I just bought our washer and dryer here. The customer service is great - they hire kind professional experts and they are knowledgeable about all the products on the floor. They will be delivering, setting up and removing our old ones. So easy!
Kim V.
Pasco
Lowe’s usually has everything that we need to fix or improve our home and is conveniently located in our area.  The store is laid out well, and most items are easy to find. We shop at our local store because it is right down the street, a mile or so away.
Hope O.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best of the best. I can always get help and they go above and beyond. They will walk you through things and help get you the best prices possible. By far my favorite of the two big stores and I will always go here first because of their customer service!!
Emilee B.
Unlike home Depot, when you walk into Lowe's and ask someone for help, they know exactly which isle and how far down to walk. Makes those quick trips actually quick. They also know the whole store, they don't just tell you to ask someone in another department.
Tara K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ohh Lowe’s! My husband and I have been here countless times in the last two years since we’ve moved into our first home. They seem to always have what we want/need at reasonable prices. If you’re looking to change things up in your home or garden I highly recommend going to Lowe’s! They have a great paint selection too!
Dana C.
Rockmart, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So much better the other major home improvement store. Customer service is great. Always helpful without feeling like you are hassling the employees. Can always find a real person on a register. Store is easy maneuver. Always have the products I need in stock.
Lina G.
Johnstown
I'll admit I only come into Lowe's to look at sales items! I'm never disappointed, always leave with something I've needed for a fraction of the price ($45 dollar curtain rods for $8 STEAL!!!!) Perfect place to find discounted plants that need a little love!!
👑Sj.Marie🌹 S.
indian trail, NC
My whole family loves to shop at Lowe's... They have great prices and even better discounts... Which my family loves... We always have projects from home to church that we have to complete and Lowe's is right up the street lol... So convenient and affordable!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse