Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
Lowe's has almost everything we need! From our garden projects to our Pinterest projects. We can find everything and more in one place!
We revelry purchased custom order blinds for our windows. Lowes was super easy to order and half the price of the local budget blinds.
I'm moving so I had to go back and forth from here but they have great service and help when you need it and are looking for something.
I like that Lowe's always has whatever I am looking for, either in-store or on-line. The prices are usually extremely reasonable.
Lowes is close to our house and our go to place for general home maintenance items. They have a great selection and reasonable prices.
Lowe's has everything you could want for home improvement and gardening stuff. I happen to love all the things they have for gardening.
I recently bought a Marble Contact Paper to DIY a nightstand I have!! I love the marble design!! Can't wait to see the finish results!!
Love the garden section. Prices are amazing. Finding items is easy. Love the flowers. And the sales. Customer service could be better.
Great store for those fixer upper needs, but many things are overpriced. It is pretty much the same as Home Depot, where go to instead.
Everything is here and it honestly is not the expensive. The only thing that I have to say is that the command strips are so expensive.
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos