Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Karen U.
ZAVALLA
This is my go to store for just about everything for the house and garden. I wish our store had more check out lanes, but for the most part the store is super. It is always clean and most of the staff is knowledgeable. If you need something odd or everyday check out Lowes
Breanna S.
Lowe’s has more stylish home improvement products compared to Home Depot. I prefer Lowe’s when looking for lighting fixtures, door knobs, drawer pulls, curtain rods or any other home improvement that had style.
Jane Z.
Temperance, MI
They’ve got everything. I don’t do a lot of home improvements since my house is fairly new, but I do love coming here for the gardening section. I also have purchased paint here and they always do a good job matching the colors I want. The staff is always really helpful, but sometimes hard to find.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo, TX
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Ashleigh T.
Buckhannon, WV
We love shopping at Lowe's. We love the convenience of the grab it yourself atmosphere. The prices of their items is very decent and everything is great quality.
Jessica P.
Holliday
The employees are super helpful. The layout is clean and you can pretty well find what you're looking for. There are some really good deals and sales on occasion as well. Sometimes a product maybe out of stock, but you can order it and be at the store in a few extra days!
Crystal C.
Houma
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is close by and usually has what we're looking for. They have reasonable prices and has sales throughout the year. The bathroom hardware department could use more products and DIY understanding. We'll be shopping here again with all the many projects we have to do.
Sasha A.
Always feel like a little kid again when I’m at Lowe’s. My dad loves this place and they have everything home-related I can think of. I love walking down the isle with hanging light fixtures because it is so beautiful. And honestly makes me want to buy a thousand lights.
Brittany B.
Kannapolis
Always buy my dads presents here because he is a carpenter. He will always shop here for his shopping needs. We go in and spend hours. Very good quality products
Lynne I.
There are never enough cashiers or employees around to help. There isn't a great selection in some areas. There is much room for improvement in customer service.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse