Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Morgan D.
We have been working on home renovations this year. We purchased almost everything from Lowe's. We did our living room, bathroom, and kitchen. They often have sales going on. Add on the military discount, (which was not expected, but a pleasant surprise!). You can't beat them!
Amber H.
Blaine
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They are always friendly and always knowledgeable about their products. I mostly shop here during the summer for garden purposes. My husband shops here for lots of other things. They have a great return policy also if there is ever an issue with something that you buy.
Yollynelly H.
Salt Lake City
Lgrifos para el baño hasta una cortina para la ducha puedes encontrar diseños hermosos y a buen precio  tengo 3 meses que adquirí un grifo y sigue reluciente como el primer día y también la política de reembolso si no esta muy convencido sobre su adquisición
Joshua W.
The main issue with Lowe's is that it's often difficult to find a floor employee, for help. Customer service often gets backed up. But products have always performed well, for me. And if you find an employee for help, they are almost always knowledgeable on the topic.
Sarah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We shop Lowes a lot for our home repair and improvement needs. They have a good variety at a great price and we usually cam always find what we are looking for and if they don't have it in stock in the store the employees are happy to help find it at another local store or online.
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
It really depends on the specific store. I generally prefer Lowes to Home Depot though. My local Lowes has a great outdoor department with tons of gorgeous plants. I also love the myLowes program which keeps a digital log of all my purchases and receipts. So helpful!!
Lisa D.
Lowe’s is a great home improvement store. I purchased all the paint for my condo at their store. They carry the one brand that I love! Depending on what you’re buying, things can get pricey, but for the most part is an affordable store. I would absolutely recommend it!
Elena F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I do go to Lowe's however I do kind of prefer Home Depot more because of just location and accessibility in my familiarity with Home Depot they are pretty similar and pricing is about the same but I recommend you check out both and deafly consider it if it is closer to you
Cristina L.
You guys the people are Lowe’s have got to be some of the most helpful people ever! In my experiences they never have hesitated to help me with anything and will give you their honest opinion. They also have everything you might need from a new fan to dish detergent.
Madison S.
Mercer, TN
Has a nice selection but the employees (here at least) could be more helpful. You can wonder around for an hour and no one will give you a second glance. I have even asked for help and the employee had no idea how to help (I had a picture and description pulled up).
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse