Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
Usually only go here is Home Depot doesn’t have want we need. Everyone is friendly. Prices are ok. Just have different stuff than Home Depot.
Great customer service and a huge selection for every department. I always have a good experience here and recommend shopping at this store.
I only go to Lowe’s when I absolutely need paint or plants but my husband (who owns his own Contracting Co.) shops almost daily & loves it!!!
Everyone is super helpful and you can find anything you would need for home improvement. The place is huge. You'll have lots to choose from!
This is my go to store for any items I need for around the house. They always have things in stock from backyard items to painting supplies.
We're in the process of flipping our second house so we practically live here. It's a bit difficult to get customer service for us at Lowe's.
I like the store, I don't go there often because I never really need anything from them but I guess it's a cool place for home improvements.
When we need new fixtures around the house, Lowes is the go-to place. A slightly different selection than Home Depot and a bit more variety.
My favorite store! love it so much, definitely recommend it. Amazing products! And gives it an amazing look Definitely gonna keep buying it 💕
Over all great store friendly people and usually everything is in stock. Haha. It's hard to find the people that work there cause it's so big
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos