Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
I prefer lowes for home improvement. They have stuff for needs from home work to yard and deco. I also think they are always well organized.
Family works for Lowes and is always willing to help point me in the right directions with home repairs or DIY products...love Valspar paint!
Basic home store. Has everything you need to upgrade your home. Only bad thing is it can be a bit pricey. Other than that it's a great store
Great place for home improvement items. I always have a difficult time finding someone to help me as the store is huge and has so much stuff.
The people here are super helpful sometimes hard to find. They are super nice and everything is easy to find in the store for the most part.
While I don’t find Lowe’s a fun store, it’s usually clean and well organized. A lot of employees to ask questions too and the prices are fair
My personal favorite hardware and home improvement store. Employees are always nice and welcoming and the store is always clean and organized
go to place for any home improvement needs. always find a good deal on whatever we need/ and there 5% off or 6 month interest free is a deal!
I think Lowe’s is a great place to find all your home improvement supplies. I shop here a lot for home improvement things like lighting, etc.
I used this store to build a house with my now ex husband! Continue to buy needed items for my current house, for lawn care mostly. My go to
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos