Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Crystal L.
Grove
let's face it...…..who doesn't love LOWES!  I shop both in-store and online for all my home improvements, Holiday Décor and household cleaning supplies.  They have larger sizes than the big box stores.  We probably shop there at least 4 days a week.
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love home improvement and love me some lowes! Always the best prices! Just purchased paint a few months back and they were able to match it to my baby's blanket so it would match his crib! Would always recommend lowes! Great place to go for home improvement for sure! :)
Misti B.
I absolutely LOVE Lowe’s. They pretty much have everything I need at very reasonable prices. The staff at most stores are helpful and knowledgeable. I really enjoy their return policy because I have had to exchange a few faulty items and I’ve never been asked a 100 questions.
Emily K.
Lexington, KY
I really appreciate the knowledge that the employees of Lowe’s have. When I come in by myself they can tell that I am lost and help me go right to what I need.
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've never bought anything at Lowe's, but their costumer service seems great. They have a variety of products and pretty much anything you can think of to remodel a house or build anything. My mother and I used to go to pick up cleaning products for our job for cheap.
Alyshah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great staff and a large selection of things to choose from in all departments. I was looking for a specific item to replace abd the staff there helped so much. They didn't make me feel stupid.
Elizabeth T.
Fruitland Pk, FL
It really depends on the specific store. I generally prefer Lowes to Home Depot though. My local Lowes has a great outdoor department with tons of gorgeous plants. I also love the myLowes program which keeps a digital log of all my purchases and receipts. So helpful!!
Fiona D.
Good gardening selection. Fridge bulbs are wayyy too expensive though! Something with less material and that requires less energy shouldn't cost 3x as much as a regular lightbulb! Annoying. Don't shop here very often since I rent and can't do too much home improvement.
Joshua W.
The main issue with Lowe's is that it's often difficult to find a floor employee, for help. Customer service often gets backed up. But products have always performed well, for me. And if you find an employee for help, they are almost always knowledgeable on the topic.
Lisa D.
Lowe’s is a great home improvement store. I purchased all the paint for my condo at their store. They carry the one brand that I love! Depending on what you’re buying, things can get pricey, but for the most part is an affordable store. I would absolutely recommend it!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse