Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Crystal C.
Houma
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes is close by and usually has what we're looking for. They have reasonable prices and has sales throughout the year. The bathroom hardware department could use more products and DIY understanding. We'll be shopping here again with all the many projects we have to do.
kimberly g.
Pico Rivera, CA
Whenever I want to spice up a room and add some paint on a wall this is the store I go to. There are so many brands and color selections to choose from . Since I am a single mom it’s pleasing to see how helpful everyone is on showing me the ropes on what to buy and what not to buy for whatever project I’m working on.
Allie J.
Lansing
We love our Lowe’s store. I did an online order for in store pick up for Father’s Day, went to pick up with both of my kids & the employee helped me out to my car, and even put the ladder in my car for me! Super impressed with the customer service and variety of products
Allayna V.
Naples, FL
I buy a lot of my house plants and succulents here. Great selection and pretty good prices. I live in Florida and the summer rains have made the soil in the plants I purchase from the store very wet and I have had problems with rotting plants when I take them home.
Karen U.
ZAVALLA
This is my go to store for just about everything for the house and garden. I wish our store had more check out lanes, but for the most part the store is super. It is always clean and most of the staff is knowledgeable. If you need something odd or everyday check out Lowes
Jane Z.
Temperance, MI
They’ve got everything. I don’t do a lot of home improvements since my house is fairly new, but I do love coming here for the gardening section. I also have purchased paint here and they always do a good job matching the colors I want. The staff is always really helpful, but sometimes hard to find.
Aliya H.
Athens , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I go here for all our appliance, garden, and even our paint and stain needs. It’s always affordable and they provide rebates too. The employees usually really know what they are talking about and can always help if you have questions, I really like that about this store.
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo, TX
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Elizabeth C.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Best place for home improvement without a doubt. I don’t see any need for improvement! Helpful staff, and easy to locate items. Some things are a little overpriced but most are very affordable. I recommend everyone to shop here if they are looking to do any home project.
Lynne I.
There are never enough cashiers or employees around to help. There isn't a great selection in some areas. There is much room for improvement in customer service.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse