Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
GaryandJessica P.
Aiken, SC
I love the large selection of area rugs and lamps at Lowe’s. I can never walk out of that store empty handed. They have the best deals around for home improvements.
Amanda L.
Choctaw
They have great customer service. They accepted all forms of military ID and give a great discount. They sell all types of things from plants to wood to home decor.
Lavonda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's a wonderful store to shop only if their prices wasn't outrageous.. some things are affordable but others are really pricey.. yeah could improve on their prices
Angela B.
Etters, PA
I love this store when I need something for my house. It's good for home improvement. The staff usually are very helpful. I like the workshop they offer. And the tips the worker give when you are stuck on a project. We shop here all the time so yes we would shop here all the time.
Evelin S.
Miami
My husband loves Lowe's. There's one close by our house and he likes to go just to window shop. Ever time he has to do some work around the house he goes to Lowe's.
suzzi G.
Lowe's has everything, and it's closest store to my house. I find all my home needs in there. I sometimes do DIY projects and I can find everything I need in there.
Lisa B.
I like Lowes because their employees are much more knowledgeable and helpful that Home Depot.  Plus they allow military veterans to use their discount online.
April S.
Platte City
As a previous homeowner and now a renter I'm always able to find exactly what I need to improve my home at Lowe's. I typically choose Lowe's / similar stores because I received great customer service throughout the store well I'm shopping and I don't have to search for assistance.
Donna H.
Courtland
I love my local Lowe’s!!! We have bought all our major appliances here as well as other household items. I love their lawn and garden center and buy most of my lawn and garden items here. There are always lots of helpful sales staff available if you need help. Highly recommended!!!
Chasity P.
E Bernstadt, KY
Lowe’s is a pretty good store to shop at. They have a good variety of things and always a nice and helpful staff. I personal don’t ship there a lot, but I do have friends and family members that swear by them! It’s definitely a place I keep in mind when taking on certain projects.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse