Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Bailey B.
Meriden
Lowe’s is great when doing anything for your home, they have anything and everything you would ever need. Their prices are average, and products have good quality.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m basically going to say the same thing about this store as I did Home Depot, THIS STORE HAS EVERYTHING!!!! Everything you can possibly need for a remodel and a just a weekend project. I recommend Lowe’s 100% to anyone and everything!
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The nearest Lowe's to us is over an hour, so we don't get there often, but when we do we always have a very nice experience. We have ordered from their website a few times, our last purchase was our dishwasher and everything came great and it was an amazing price for what we got!
Jennifer N.
Newport, NC
I have had a credit account with Lowe's for 4 years since I purchased my first new washer and dryer set after my divorce. I have always appreciated that they offer a 10% discount to veterans and active duty military as well. I go to Lowe's for all of my home improvement needs
Alexis W.
Mount Airy, NC
Just bought a new ceiling fan from Lowe’s. The staff was so helpful to me and my boyfriend since we are new to home improvement! My ceiling fan was very affordable and will continue shopping Lowe’s for all my home improvement needs! Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Terin H.
Columbia, SC
I love Lowe's. They have pretty much everything that I need. I especially love the aisle numbers on their site. They also tell you how much of each item is there.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
I love this store. They have so much that you need for your home. You can find anything and they help you with so much. The employees are amazing at what they do with helping you get what you need, like supplying carpet and flooring, paint, lamps, and so much more to get your home together.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
We got almost everything at Lowe’s. I Most recently bought 5 different flowers from Lowe’s. I was very happy because the handle was broken on one of the ferns and they gave it to me for $5! Was awesome. I also got a dead plant that I brought back to life that was only $5 too!
Angela R.
Lowes is the Home shopping store of my choice over all others.. In addition to all of your home care needs, they also provide DIY projects & classes that will teach you how to complete many shall, yet important home improvement projects on your own ... everyone ♥’s Lowes!!!️
Amanda D.
Alabaster, AL
The employees are very knowledgeable and helpful with most products and services. I like how easy the store layout is and they are all over my area and they work together to get you the product you need. Lowe's is my go to home improvement place and I recommend it to anyone.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse