Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Brandi G.
Vale, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’m probably the only woman that enjoys going to Lowe’s. I don’t shop here a lot but it’s my go to hardware store. I find things easy to locate and if I can’t find it, associates are evenly placed all around and are always helpful. They usually ask to help before I even approach them.
Amber F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I prefer them over Home Depot. They always have someone around if you need help or have questions and there stuff is prices fair. They always have great flower and plant selections along with holiday decorations. There holiday stuff is sometime over priced but everything else is reasonable
Bri M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I love that they give a military discount. 10% adds up- especially on big projects!! My husband worked at Lowe’s when he was in high school & said he was always treated with respect. One thing that bothers me though is how dated their computer system is & i don’t even work there lol
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great home improvement store!  Lowe's always has very knowledgeable associates.  They run regular deals and are a great one stop shop for any home projects you may be working on.  They even offer people who will help you plan and design a room you might be working on.
Angelica M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like shopping at Lowe’s because it is spacious and things are very organized. Shopping there isn’t overwhelming or frustrating. The staff is kind and helpful. I would recommend to family and friends.
Tabby P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Lowe's for home improvement needs. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. When remodeling our kitchen, my husband and I had ordered a $99 sink. When it was time to pick our order up, they couldn't find our sink so they gave us the $199 sink instead with no additional charge.
Ashleigh E.
La Verne, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel like we have lived at Lowes the last couple of months lol. We purchased so many appliances and house stuff there and we keep going back. It is easier for me to shop here as a female.
April A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great store. Great customer service, I haven’t been disappointed yet. It’s very clean and easy to find things. I don’t usually buy from here. Last time I visited this store I bought material for my kitchen. We were remodeling at the time. I would definitely buy from here again
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I frequently go to Lowes..it is my favorite store for all my home improvement needs. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable about their department and I am able to purchase what I need the same day. I have never had a problem with returns if needed. I definitely recommend this store.
Chasity P.
E Bernstadt, KY
Lowe’s is a pretty good store to shop at. They have a good variety of things and always a nice and helpful staff. I personal don’t ship there a lot, but I do have friends and family members that swear by them! It’s definitely a place I keep in mind when taking on certain projects.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse