Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Shelby B.
Paducah , KY
Lowes is a good home improvement store. The staff is always willing to help you and for most of the time the staff is knowledgeable in its department.
Chloe D.
Lowell, NC
Every time I need some renovating at my house or anywhere i automatically
go to lowes for everything. they have amazing prices for really good products
Jamie C.
Louisville
Always have what I need for home improvement and good quality materials. Would get 5 stars if workers were more knowledgeable about how to fix things.
Kara T.
Lakewood, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this store. You can get anything you want here in terms of general house supplies. There is always room for improvement. It's not too expensive.
Micah M.
Maceo, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love lowes! Great store for any home renovation or project. Very affordable (depending on what product you're interested in) and a lot to choose from.
Julie N.
hueytown , AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s has everything you need for any project you’re working on at home. I always find everything I need and even things I didn’t know I needed here.
Maggie 🦑.
N Hollywood, CA
I’ve been buying my plants from Lowe’s for a couple years now. The garden center is always clean and fresh and very welcoming. I have zero complaints.
Brittany T.
Paulding
The carpet we got I love it's so easy to take care of and always clean up nice! The people who installed it was very friendly and knew their job well .
Brooke G.
Statesville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really don’t like lowes I only come here when I can’t find anything at Home Depot. The staff is horrible, they never know anything and are very rude.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Lowe's is a good eat store for home improvement stuff. It is close to my house to convenient to shop at. They also have cute decorations for Christmas.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse