Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
Lowes is always a great place to find your home improvement needs. We always go here to find the best prices and quality items we need for our projects
Lowe’s is a good home and improvement store. I usually have no problem find what I need here and the staff I’ve interacted with have always been nice.
My husband and I pretty much live at this store. We always have a great experience here and the prices and product selection is always very reasonable!
I love shopping here. The people are always nice and help me find everything I need. They are the best for plants deals and flower are always Perfect!
My local Lowe's always has such helpful staff and a good inventory. I haven't had to do any home improvements in awhile but when I do I head to Lowe's.
I shop at Lowe’s at least once a month for wood supplies for my wood business. Love that I can find exactly what I need and the price is always great.
Love this store.. especially now that I own a house. One stop shop for your home improvement needs. I also love going at Christmas time for decorations
The lowes people are always nice and always help you look for what you need anything I'm doing woth my home i go to lowes because they are priced right
Lowe's is a great place to shop. They have anything and everything you need to do a project. From wood to furniture all the way to nails and a hammer.
They fixed up my lawnmower while it was under warranty. Did a good job and waived the cost for me. Only complaint is it took about a month and a half.
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos