Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jordan W.
Richlands , NC
I went in on my own for a project I had never done before. The staff was so helpful and didn't look at me like I was crazy when I asked simple questions!
Hannah F.
Mount Carmel, PA
My dad loves Lowe's. He likes to go there to just walk around and browse. We've bought several paints and doors from Lowe's and we've always been happy.
Amy V.
sacramento, CA
Great options and wonderful folks to help you out with all of your projects. I usually go check online to see if they have what I'm looking for in store
Sarah J.
East Palestine, OH
I bought interior paint and the color came out the exact shade i wanted! It took longer then expected to dry, but overall i recommend Lowe's to a friend.
Savanna B.
Richton, MS
We bought all of our supplies to build our home extension and our chicken coop! It’s pretty affordable and we will be buying there for our goat shelter!
Erica W.
San Antonio , TX
I like this place but the customer service is not so great. I only come here to buy little things for around my house but it is not my go to home store.
Desiree G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased my water cooler at Lowe's and I got it at a great price. The brand is Primo and it is a bottom loaded water cooler with hot and cold options.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My boyfriend is in construction and i always like coming here better because it is so much brighter and i feel like the customer service is a lot better.
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
The store is always pretty confusing to me but I keep going back cause the selection is so big and the prices are usually pretty decent for the most part
Julianne W.
Ansonia, CT
Love Lowe's but the people they hire are completely clueless 90% of the time and you need to Pray you get someone w even small remote form of competency.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse