Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Lizzy D.
Oceanside
When I have a home project I'm working on I always go to lowe's has the best price compared to Home Depot and customer service is always welling to help
Gentry A.
Grifton, NC
I go to lowes at least once a week! The gardening section is easy to navigate and my go to whenever im looking for something to use or plant in my yard!
Emma G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We are always working on improving our yard and home. This is usually our first stop. Great customer service and returning items is not difficult at all.
yady b.
marion
Purchased at: Moroccanoil
Me gusta está tienda no solo es para hombres como dicen mucho yo soy mujer y se me van las hora porque tienen desde un martillo hasta una flor me encanta
April P.
Lowe’s is hit or miss most of the time. I either find what I need and have plenty of assistance offered or there are no associates to be found for help.
Mercedes M.
kent
Always has such could quality products. Black and deckers tools are so long lasting a durable. Couldn't be happier Black & Decker 18v Power Drill
Ericka T.
Jacksonville
We just did some upgrades on our bathroom and found the perfect mirror and lights at Lowe's. Reasonably priced and lots of different ideas to pick from.
Samantha G.
Beckley, WV
I love going to lowes for house projects needs. They have a wide selection and always has what i need. And there things are always cheap and affordable.
Mirnerrys R.
Fairly clean store, prices can be convenient sometimes. Honestly I only go there when I know I won't find my desired items in any other department store.
Emily P.
Glennville, GA
I LOVE LOWES!!! I could spend all day in this store. Prices can be a little pricey on some things. Overall, great prices and the stores are always clean.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse