Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Julia M.
Birdsboro
Love Lowe’s for home improvements. Love how their card gives you option to be interest free for so many months . Makes home improvements a little easier
Manda B.
I love shopping at Lowe's! We've bought ceiling fans from them that are great and always get the odds and ends parts we need when we need to fix things.
Michelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX
Lowe’s is practically my second home as we renovate our actual home. Price matching it great. Decent garden center. Always someone knowledgeable nearby!
Brandi m.
Brooksville
Lowes is a great store. The employees are amazing, they are always willing to help with any question and take you right to the item you are looking for.
Mirnerrys R.
Fairly clean store, prices can be convenient sometimes. Honestly I only go there when I know I won't find my desired items in any other department store.
Belen H.
Houston
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Every time i go in here the employees are nice they usually know what i need and always have everything i need for what ever project i tell them im doing
Samantha W.
Olive Branch, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s always has whatever I’m needing at the time. The only complaint is the employees don’t seem very knowledgeable about the products they’re selling.
Stephanie C.
Recently purchased a new oven here & I LOVE it!! Lowe's is excellent helping you find what's right for you without over spending like other competerters!
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
I love their supply's and I usually can find what I'm looking for. My favorite purchase ever was the tile we put in our house. We shop there quite often.
Keshia D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They are good and have some good sales at times. I don't shop here that much because of the prices and I don't need most of the item they have regularly.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse