Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Angelica R.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love this store everytime I'm doing project or even doing my yard and need something lows come tru with everything I need i highly recommend
Stephanie R.
Springfield, Il
You can usually find all your home needs here but we always have a terrible time with service. Hard to find help and staff are usually not very friendly.
Carly M.
China Grove, NC
We always use Lowes to grt a great price on our home improvement needs. Im a huge DIY-er so I always need quick trips to find something for my projects.
Brandy D.
Las Vegas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This place is awesome. Great priced products and they have everything you need for the remodeling of your home. Usually have great customer service also.
Julianne W.
Ansonia, CT
Love Lowe's but the people they hire are completely clueless 90% of the time and you need to Pray you get someone w even small remote form of competency.
Samantha W.
Olive Branch, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s always has whatever I’m needing at the time. The only complaint is the employees don’t seem very knowledgeable about the products they’re selling.
Lizzy D.
Oceanside
When I have a home project I'm working on I always go to lowe's has the best price compared to Home Depot and customer service is always welling to help
April P.
Lowe’s is hit or miss most of the time. I either find what I need and have plenty of assistance offered or there are no associates to be found for help.
McKenzie A.
Lowe’s is my personal choice for all homing needs. It’s great for the projects but also a good place to get lost looking for all things your house needs.
Ericka T.
Jacksonville
We just did some upgrades on our bathroom and found the perfect mirror and lights at Lowe's. Reasonably priced and lots of different ideas to pick from.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse