Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Keale S.
University Cy, MO
Lowe’s has everything you need for whatever project you will tackle. I’ve recently started a landscaping project. Of course I went to Lowe’s. A representative online helped answer several question I had about my project before I bought supplies. Wouldn’t go to any other store- Lowe’s never disappoints.
Veronica F.
Hillsboro
Lowe’s is a great go to store for all of your home improvement needs! I have always found what I needed at Lowe’s for a great price and they also have such a friend staff!
Kelly B.
Bought a lot of stuff here for my bathroom remodel here. Have a great selection but have to always track down someone to help me. Different selections depending on the store and area. Had to visit a few to find more products on the floor. Didnt want to purchase some items without seeing them in person.
Elle B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a pretty great place for everything you could need for home improvement. The staff is friendly, professional, and helpful. They have everything you could need from plants for your garden, curtains, blinds, wood, etc. It is so convenient to have it all in one place. I would recommend this business.
Garrett M.
Lowe’s is a great store for home improvement and any of your handyman needs. This is a place that I can go for all of the tools that I need as well as any products to repair or customize your home. I love that there is a lumber store in it as well which allows me to get crafty and make things as I need
Brittany W.
Hubert, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love lowes for my home purchases! It limits me from having to order online the things I need for home projects. They offer great pricing and they price match.
Casey C.
Steubenville, OH
Lowe’s is my go to place for everything. My favorite purchase would be the tile we got for our bathroom. They are affordable on a lot of things. It’s honestly a hit or miss on shopping experience. I would recommend shopping here.
Angie F.
Mulliken, MI
Lowes is my favorite store for home improvements. I like the fact that they carry stuff to decorate your house such as curtain pictures. My favorite purchase was my kitchen we recently did. I will go back great customer service.
Brooke F.
Pippa Passes, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s was our go to resource throughout our big remodeling projects. They had everything we needed and the customer service was excellent. The employees really knew their stuff and explained everything in such an easy to follow manner. Highly recommend Lowe’s for any home improvement needs you have!
Taisha W.
Hot Springs
I absolutely Love Lowe’s for my home-improvement needs I could stay in that store for ever there are so many things in that store that I want so many ideas to do to my home I am definitely a Lowe’s person. Anybody that needs any type of home-improvement lawn and garden anything can find it at Lowe’s
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse