Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Effie C.
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse this is the place to go when you need everything from plumbing to gardening they have it all & lots of verity
Christi S.
Valley Head, AL
Always use Lowe's for home improvement and for our gardening needs. We just recently bought a grill and they put it together for us with no extra charge.
yady b.
marion
Purchased at: Moroccanoil
Me gusta está tienda no solo es para hombres como dicen mucho yo soy mujer y se me van las hora porque tienen desde un martillo hasta una flor me encanta
Jasmine  W.
There is nothing bad i can say about Lowes. They have great customer service. I have been coming to this store since I was a kid with my mom and my aunt.
Sarah J.
East Palestine, OH
I bought interior paint and the color came out the exact shade i wanted! It took longer then expected to dry, but overall i recommend Lowe's to a friend.
Dawn C.
Chauvin, LA
We go to lowes for just about all our needs. Prices are decent and not too high. Quality of tools are very good because my husband is hard on his tools.
Desiree G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased my water cooler at Lowe's and I got it at a great price. The brand is Primo and it is a bottom loaded water cooler with hot and cold options.
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I prefer Home depot honestly. I feel the selection and price is better there. But if you ask they sometimes will price match a home depot price for you.
Colleen F.
Raleigh, NC
Lowe's generally has prices lower than Home Depot, and the staff at our local store is always helpful and willing to assist with home improvement needs.
Karen W.
I love Lowe's especially when it's planting season and I have to get my yard ready for the summer there always so friendly and always looking to help yoj
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse