Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I prefer Home depot honestly. I feel the selection and price is better there. But if you ask they sometimes will price match a home depot price for you.
Joy V.
Citrus Heights
What is a good hardware store has a good variety of stuff people that are really friendly if you have one in your area. I would recommend checking it out
Carly M.
China Grove, NC
We always use Lowes to grt a great price on our home improvement needs. Im a huge DIY-er so I always need quick trips to find something for my projects.
Dawn C.
Chauvin, LA
We go to lowes for just about all our needs. Prices are decent and not too high. Quality of tools are very good because my husband is hard on his tools.
Tonja G.
Linden
Anytime we need something for the house or a project to do ourselves we go to Lowe's they are reasonably priced and sometimes their sales are phenominal
Carrie T.
Hanceville , AL
I bought the most amazing ceiling fans there. They have such a huge selection that I was able to pick out the perfect fans to match the decor in my home.
Cheyenne D.
Pearson, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We buy all our appliances, plants, and large household things from Lowe’s! The people who work at our local Lowe’s is always extremely helpful and nice!
Kari D.
Skiatook, OK
Lowes is my husband's favorite store. They have everything imaginable for home improvement. They also have a wonderful selection of plants in the summer.
Silvia V.
I bought all my kitchen appliances here and my cabinets also there friendly store the prices are great Panasonic Silver 1.2 Cu. Ft. Microwave Oven
brooke y.
Vincennes, IN
I absolutely love going to lowes!! They have projects for kids. Help the local community alot!!! And they have eveeything from big appliances to lumbar!!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse