Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Colleen F.
Raleigh, NC
Lowe's generally has prices lower than Home Depot, and the staff at our local store is always helpful and willing to assist with home improvement needs.
Lisa S.
Topeka, KS
Competitive prices but not a lot of selection for appliances. It can be difficult to find an associate. I prefer a different store but this one will do.
Marsha S.
I absolutely love Lowe's, they have everything you need for any home project. We shop regularly here and we are never dissapointed with anything we buy!
Sarai C.
Pecos, TX
I love this store!!! It's my go to for anything home improvement related!!! They always have competitive pricing and all the new items I'm looking for!!!
Mahalah T.
Tucson, AZ
As the daughter of a construction worker, I have spent a lot of time in Lowes. It seems to be a great place for construction and home improvement needs.
Natasha N.
Batavia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes never lets you down. This store has everything. I bought a grill from here and we have had it for a couple years and its awesome. LOVE THIS STORE!
Julianne W.
Ansonia, CT
Love Lowe's but the people they hire are completely clueless 90% of the time and you need to Pray you get someone w even small remote form of competency.
Georgina C.
If you ever have to choose between Lowe’s and Home Depot choose Lowe’s. Everyone is so much nicer and more knowledgeable. Everything is sorted better too
Manda B.
I love shopping at Lowe's! We've bought ceiling fans from them that are great and always get the odds and ends parts we need when we need to fix things.
Kacie R.
Watertown, NY
My husband owns a construction business and can find almost all he needs there . They have great customer service and I suggest anyone to check them out
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse