Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
1,191 reviews
Lowes has great prices and always has what I am looking for. The layout of the stores are customer friendly and the associates are always there to help.
Emily P.
Glennville, GA
I LOVE LOWES!!! I could spend all day in this store. Prices can be a little pricey on some things. Overall, great prices and the stores are always clean.
Lindley F.
Killen, AL
Love this store. Has loads of ideas and options for home improvement reasonably priced. They have several on site experts to help you out with questions.
Crystal L.
Red springs , NC
They definitely have everything you could possibly look for when it comes to your home or outdoor product I love there paints and there' sales they have
Angelica R.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love this store everytime I'm doing project or even doing my yard and need something lows come tru with everything I need i highly recommend
Paige H.
Lockbourne , OH
I actually work here and love the great prices we have on our items! Even if I didn’t work here it would be my place to go to get all my household needs.
Natasha N.
Batavia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes never lets you down. This store has everything. I bought a grill from here and we have had it for a couple years and its awesome. LOVE THIS STORE!
Nina Q.
Buffalo, NY
Great selection of home improvement products. Very friendly workers and good quality products. It's one of my go to places if I need to improve my home.
Rosa R.
Anything and everything I need for my home; From repairs to decor Lowe's got me as a faithful shopper! I need a hose to wash my car and water my plants!
Marsha S.
I absolutely love Lowe's, they have everything you need for any home project. We shop regularly here and we are never dissapointed with anything we buy!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse