Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kristan A.
Phenix City, AL
Great customer service. They have competitive prices and beautiful products for the home. I prefer Lowe’s over Hone Depot, mostly for the customer service.
Rosa H.
My kids love their little workshops crafts that they offer and my husband can also learn a thing or two (way more) and easily find what we are looking for.
Colleen W.
Harleysville, PA
We get a lot of our home improvement items at Lowe’s. They have a few convenient locations close to us. They are sometimes out of what we are looking for.
Allison M.
Ponca City
Everyone who works at Lowe’s is so knowledgeable and helpful! I love that they’re so supportive of our military veterans and give 10% off to them DAILY!!!
Hillary M.
Hernando
They always have great products at good prices. We recently bought a riding lawnmower from them. If you get a credit card you get 5 percent off everything.
Megan F.
Stafford, VA
Easy to find in my store the associates are very friendly and helpful and recommended products for you to use that are similar to the products if you have
Sandra V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Lowes has just about anything your looking for , for your home . Has a great variety to choose from too ! They have great deals and best other retailers .
Jessica M.
Louisa, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Do you need lumber? Painting your home? Shop smart and save money by going to Lowe’s. The employees are knowledgeable and will help you with any project.🙂
Katarina W.
Williamsport , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to be a contractor through Lowe’s! It’s a great company! Any home repair needs you can find here! The workers are full of great info and knowledge!
Jodi M.
Love this store, they are helpful and friendly. I have never had a problem getting help pr info I needed from any staff. The customer service is fantastic.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse