Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Megan R.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve purchased from Lowe’s many times. My most recent purchase was of a washer and dryer set. It was a terrible experience but was made right by the staff.
Tiffany C.
Roanoke, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love going to Lowe's. I used to shop there more when they still had the Build and Grow program. I love Kobalt tools, they are durable and cost way less.
Cassandra P.
Horse Shoe, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Such a great store to go to if you are in search of materials to remodel or even build your home. Even just a few repairs and the staff is always helpful.
Casey B.
I love Lowe’s! They have everything and anything anyone would need to fix their home or improve their yard. They have great prices and great quality stuff!
Rachel J.
Watauga, TX
The staff is always friendly and willing to help you get what you need even if that means asking others for help . They are my go to for projects at home .
Emma H.
Tornado, WV
I'm not really a builder or repairman but I always enjoy going into lowes. The workers are always friendly and helpful. I also love playing with the doors!
Katherine B.
Scholls
Great customer service, selection and clean/organized stores. Comparable prices to Home Depot, we often shop at Lowe's for their slightly better selection.
Kelsey H.
RENSSELAER, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I mainly go here to check out the plants but often times I will grab a few other things. I like how friendly staff is and the ease of navigating the store
Lynn P.
Harriman, Tennessee
Lowes is a great place to find practically anything you would need for your home or garden. Always friendly,helpful sales people. Always a good experience!
Jennifer H.
Tupelo, MS
Always helpful and always have what I need. I am usually on the store at least 2 times a month to get home stuff and things for some diy crafts at school.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse