Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Eva J.
kingsport Tennessee
I absolutely love the fact that at Lowe's, they honor men and women who have served in the military. This is hands down our favorite home improvement store.
Libby M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We usually use Lowe’s for all our home improvement needs. They have affordable prices. we just purchased a new washer a few days ago at an affordable price.
Mackenzie M.
Southport , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A little pricey but worth it. They’re local to me and it is easy to find everything in the store that I may need. We buy our Christmas trees here every year.
We purchased some girls this summer and the customer service was excellent. You can tell that they definitely have improved to better service their customers
melissa H.
Always have what we need and if we don't they help us out as much as they can! Always friendly and help you every step of the way till you're out the doors!
Rameka M.
Land O Lakes, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Right around the corner of our home. I can always count on getting exactly what I need or finding someone to help me get what I need. Great customer service!
Kaylee S.
Barbourville, KY
Lowe’s has almost anything you need for your home! They always offer great service at Lowe’s and you will never leave wondering if you got the best products.
Kayla S.
Lebanon
We buy all our paint, ceiling fans, lumber from Lowes it's the best price around and great quality also customer service is great and always willing to help.
Jordan T.
guthrie, OK
I love loves it has great products and great stuff to buy> it can be very high but depends on what you get. i got a washer from ther and it was not to bad
Jaime K.
Lowell, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is my number one choose in home improvement stores. I’ll drive further to go to Lowe’s. The staff is always helpful and the store is easy to navigate.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse