Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Mark D.
Porter, IN
clean store, inventory is sometime way off from what thetu show online. staff is helpful and willing to go out of their way to show you products or tricks.
Meriam M.
Raleigh, NC
I prefer going to Lowes over the competition. I can certain find everything I need in one stop shop. Love their mylowes program making life easy everyday.
Paola R.
Lowes is great! It has a little bit of everything and I swear I can stay in the store forever! Whenever I need a home improvement item, lowes is my go to!
joanne s.
Willow Grove, PA
My husband could walk around this store for hours.. in fact he went to pay his CC Bill the other day and came back THREE hours later - with NOTHING... LOL
Jewell F.
Roopville
The store is so very large and you can find most everything you could need for any project. There's also lots of things that are needed to set up a house.
Kristen B.
Barren Spgs, VA
My husband bought 2 chains from lowes, one gold one silver. He pulled a tree down with both of those chains. They were pretty expensive but it did the job!
Karina L.
mesa,Az
You can find all of your house building stuff here!!! Even a little snack haha!!! I've gone to buy work supply's for my boyfriend and he is happy with it.
Adrienne H.
Saint Peters, MO
Lowe's is where I always go for home improvement projects. Great store layouts, knowledgeable employees, and well priced. Other stores just don't match up.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
It's a well stocked clean store with helpful staff but you may have to wait a bit for help in some departments as they have a tendancy to be understaffed.
Deanna M.
Scranton, PA
Can always count on going to lowes and finding everything and anything you need for your home, great customer service someone is always around and helpful
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse