Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
- "I really do enjoy our Lowes, but recently we went there to shop for all new appliances for our home and customer service was awful." in 32 reviews
- "Very very helpful, and are even willing to walk you over to the appropriate aisle or shelf!" in 13 reviews
- "What I like about lowes they have great selections for Christmas and holidays and all seasons and I luv their garden accessories " in 11 reviews
- "While I usually always find what I am looking for at Lowe's, sometimes I just cannot get any customer service." in 10 reviews
- "I shop here several times a week, the pricing is great and they even go above and beyond with their price match and beat by 10%, then offer the military discount on top of that! " in 8 reviews
I could LIVE in Lowe’s! More specifically, I could live down the lighting aisles of Lowe’s. They have the most beautiful lights in there! I buy paint for the walls there, and the selection is GREAT! I’ve never had mixed paints look bad. If you have a shopping problem, I suggest staying out of Lowe’s.
Honestly, Lowe's is my backup plan when I can't find what I need a home Depot. Lowe's doesn't seem to have as big of a selection for things that I need for DIY projects. To me, they are more of a "ready" store. Lightbulbs, cleaning products etc. Or if you are looking to have something remodeled.
I really do not like going in to lowes I usually prefer home depot but there are a few items that lowes has that home depot does not. There customer service is always awful and I can never find anything or anyone to help me find anything. I wouldn't suggest going here unless absolutely necessary.
It’s convenient to where l live and l like how u can link your military discount to my Lowe’s account and u can use it online and still get your discount unlike Heme Depot that the discount can only be applied in store. I only like buy online and pick up in store which is pretty convenient to me.
For tools, duplicate keys, and general home improvement parts (think light covers, basic patio furniture, etc) it's great! The staff is always friendly and helpful regardless of what location you go into and prices are good. Wouldn't expect to get any on-trend decor or anything like that, though.
I havent shopped a whole lot at Lowe's but it's always been a pleasant experience. I normally get gardening supplies, such as seeds and top soil. They have good prices, and everything I've purchased from them has been a good products. The staff is generally really helpful at my local store.
Has many choices and options. Staff are always visible and helpful. Prices are comparable to others. Good variety of products at a variety of price points. What they don’t have in store they can special order.
After my house flooded during Hurricane Harvey I have spent a lot of time at Lowe’s. They have had everything I have needed from doorknobs to appliances. The store that I shop in is very organized, has great customer service, and a great return policy. Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's is my favorite hardware store out of the other big block retailers. Their sales staff is knowledgeable and efficient. All of my appliance orders arrived on time and were properly installed on the same day. I would recommend them to purchase appliances and any other home improvement needs
Q & A
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Lowes or Home Depot??
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos