Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Debbie P.
Haymarket
I love Lowe’s!! I will always wander around when I’m there. I know, I’m a bit weird. I can always find something there and love to learn about new things.
Jillian D.
Utica, NY
As a first time home owner, loses has everything we need. We recently got an estimate on putting up a fence and they gave us the best price for our budget!
Kelsey M.
Russellville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowe’s is my husbands happy place. Sometimes even when we’re broke we have adult dates to just go look at everything Lowe’s has and plan our next project!!
Adrienne H.
Saint Peters, MO
Lowe's is where I always go for home improvement projects. Great store layouts, knowledgeable employees, and well priced. Other stores just don't match up.
Jodi M.
Love this store, they are helpful and friendly. I have never had a problem getting help pr info I needed from any staff. The customer service is fantastic.
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
They generally have a broad selection and good prices. I've used Lowe's ALOT and they're helpful too. They have a bit of everything for the home as well. 🐞
Rosa H.
My kids love their little workshops crafts that they offer and my husband can also learn a thing or two (way more) and easily find what we are looking for.
Amanda S.
Detroit, MI
Lowe's have everything you need for home improvement! I love shopping there and the people are helpful and great! The prices are great and have good sales!
Koren K.
Westover, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Yes you can find everything in these places. I find it a bit overwhelming to go into them because they're so big but they have great staffing to help you.
Patricia W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband uses it for all his repairs Plumbing wood anything that is needed throughout the house or on the outer part of the house he always uses Lowe's.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse