Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kaylee S.
Barbourville, KY
Lowe’s has almost anything you need for your home! They always offer great service at Lowe’s and you will never leave wondering if you got the best products.
Deborah G.
Lowe's is a company with excellent product selection, knowledgeable staff, and a commitment to community. We shop Lowe's for all our home improvement needs.
Jade C.
Oceanside
I love that Lowe’s offers military discounts.
They make returns and exchanges easy.
The customer service is awesome.
But is a bit pricey for a lot of items.
Caitlin C.
Paradise, CA
We recently bought a chest freezer from Lowes. The price was the best in town and online. They delivered it for free and even set it up for me. I'm impressed
Courtney H.
Walls, MS
Lowe’s is my go to store for all my home improvement needs. The staff is always knowledgeable and friendly. Great selection of products that are affordable.
Krista M.
Robinson, TX
This store is made for a handy man which is why my husband practically lives there! They have everything you need to fix or remodel something out or indoors!
Ingrid M.
Lowe’s is a great place for flowers and greenery in my neighborhood. They have people that know what they are doing and they actually care for their plants.
Arley M.
I like shopping for cute home stuff so i definitely love it when I have an excuse to go to Lowe’s!! It’s amazing things for a great price so why not, right?!
Melissa R.
WInston Salem , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes in my area is pretty decent. They keep a good variety of items in stock. We have bought seasonal items, yard items, 2 appliances, & some garden items.
Tiffany B.
Deltona, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great store. Many brands. Many products. Easy to find things in the store. Love the selection of seasonal products. Wonderful paint brands and color options.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse