Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Kayla S.
Prince George
I actually worked at Lowe's for a summer and it was pretty great. They treat their employees well and cleaned all the time to keep a nice working environment!
Kei F.
willow street
Good rates and usually friendly staff. Everything you need for home improvements. I personal don’t shop there much but my honey do list puts my husband there.
Micki F.
Abilene
They were very helpful in helping me get that I needed and teaching me about my options. I will for sure be going back for future projects or questions I have.
Nina R.
Ocoee
We always choose Lowe’s when buying products for home improvements. We especially visit in the spring when it’s time for gardening and flower planting season!
Amber Z.
Ravenswood, WV
My go to store for home improvement. I think the lay out of the store is very efficient. The quality of products are nice and the workers are always friendly.
Serena H.
Somers, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great company with great selection and great products. The only store I go to for house repairs. Plus their team ous highly knowledgeable and very well versed.
jessica K.
Washington
I love Lowe's but our locals store don't always have the most helpful people working their if they don't know most of they won't even try to help you find out
Katy M.
Greenville, VA
Lowes.com has a great variety of useful items. The items are usually pretty easy to find also. My only complaint is they should step up their customer service.
Brittany M.
Lowes has everything we need. We are about to start remodeling our house and every time we go to Lowes we are always looking for new things to put in our home.
Morgan I.
Dexter, MO
Awesome store!! Every one is so nice and the have everything you need. If you need help or have any questions they're really polite and help you with anything
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse