Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Lowe’s is close to me in terms of distance from my home. Most of their products are of good quality and relatively affordable. I love buying my flowers at Lowe’s actually. I’ll likely be paying Lowe’s a visit soon to get my flower garden started!
Taylor K.
My mom and step-dad used to get all their appliances here, but recently they purchased a dishwasher, and instead of the 1 month they were told it would take to be delivered and installed, it took 3 months, and they had to install it themselves, despite paying for the installation initially (they got a refund, but still, the service was crap).
Becky L.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Lowe’s. The staff is always so helpful. I feel like it stays pretty clean and they always have everything I am looking for. It is the first place we go to shop. Just bought a dishwasher and Home Depot didn’t have a single dishwasher in the store. My hubby is handy so we just take the appliances home and install. So glad we use Lowe’s.
Megan S.
Corbin
Our local Lowe’s is hit or miss. Sometimes they are helpful and knowledgeable, and sometimes less so. Once they sold me a surprise gift for my husband, a gas grill, and a propane tank. I got home and it wasn’t a gas grill but an LP and no one caught it. Ours has a decent selection of products, but lacks in the customer service department.
Jessica M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Lowe’s is definitely my favorite. More than anything because every time I go into one I am not asked fifty times if I need help. I get that a lot at other home improvement stores I guess because I’m a female. I don’t know but Lowe’s always seems to have what I need and now with the app it makes everything even easier to find. Their quality of things is great too!
Dinah B.
Windsor
 A few years back I probably would have given Lowe's one star.  It seemed every time I went and had a question no one had an answer which was quite frustrating.  I am not sure what happened but over the past couple of years, I have had excellent customer service.  They have a wide range of products.  The primary reason I like them is if you purchase a new appliance they will cart off the old one for you.  A lot of places will not do that.  I just purchased a new microwave a month ago and a new refrigerator 2 weeks ago (all my appliances are dying).  Excellent service.  Now....it's off to Lowe's to get new kitchen faucets!!
Savanna V.
Somerset, WI
I'm always finding great home products that are currently in style and at great prices as well. The employees are usually wonderful at assisting us with what we need and the number of options for different brands are usually great. We are planning on building our own home soon and will definitely be making multiple trips to our nearest Lowe's.
Chandra B.
I really like shopping at Lowes. If you are in need of anything for your home improvement, Lowes carry's it. They have all kinds of hardware, plus light fixtures, garden tools, kitchen/bathroom fixtures, etc. Things for any home project.
Patti S.
Easy to find whatever you need hear for at home projects. The employees are always helpful if you need help or have questions. We just repainted a bedroom and updated a bathroom in our home a couple of months ago and have another project on schedule for 2 weeks from now. I can’t wait to pick paint colors and decorate new rooms again.
Angela B.
We spend more time at Lowe's in the spring and summer months as gardening, lawn care, pest control kick into high gear. We prefer the plant selection over most other stores, although prices can be high. We recently purchased a Fanimation UrbanJet Portable Fan ceiling fan ( not the tagged one, but this brand) at Lowe's and getting it on clearance made it a great buy. They have a good selection of all kinds of home improvement items and we prefer them over the leading "competitor".
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse