Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jessica C.
Lowes has great prices and a very knowledgeable staff. I just bought my first house and am looking forward to starting renovations with supplies from Lowes!
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Lowe's has great brands and products at reasonable prices. We always buy our lumber from here when we need it. Customer service is usually quick and helpful.
Melanie R.
Cabot, AR
Great store with a variety of home improvement items. It's my go-to place for anything for the home such as fans, lights, fixtures, etc. Never disappoints!
Jackie M.
The store is always well kept and organized. Employees have also been helpful. I have used this store mostly for paints and supplies when redoing my bedroom
Twyla S.
We have bought a lot of great paint from lowes and they are always very helpful to match the colors we need. Just takes forever to find that person to help.
Maddy M.
Tacoma, WA
Lowes has much better environment than home depot. It's set up in a way that even those who know very little about home improvement can find what they need.
Savannah M.
Madera, CA
Great hardware store! You can find all that you need here. Can get a little bit pricey but if you are remodeling or fixing something up it’s totally worth it
Natalie C.
Barre, VT
Lowes is great. Definitely comparable to Home Depot, I find them to be about the same in selection and price, and I think they both have military discounts.
Alicia H.
One of my favorite stores since becoming a home owner. I love how whatever I need they have it or can get it. I buy everything from flowers to home security.
Bobbie A.
We recently put in new hardwood flooring and I love it. Just what I wanted. It's called PERGO flooring. So easy to clean as well! Would recommend to anyone.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse