Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

BY LOWE'S #3 in Home Stores

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Ingrid M.
Lowe’s is a great place for flowers and greenery in my neighborhood. They have people that know what they are doing and they actually care for their plants.
Vicki S.
Peoria
I love that Lowes offers a military discount. So many stores do not. They have a wide variety of items, both unique and common. Good deals on sale items too.
Angel E.
Lowndes, MO
We are remodeling our house . We get everything from here. from lumber to carpet to concrete .. and the staff is so friendly and helpful...unlike home depot
Jordan K.
Smithfield, PA
Store has great prices and wonderful employees. It's always my go to store for hardware. Love their mylowes card which helps keep track of recent purchases.
Miranda T.
Murray
As an artist, this is a cool place to look for materials. It's kind of hard to get help inside sometimes, but I mostly just wander to look myself either way.
Gretchen V.
Greensboro, GA
We live next to the hub of Home Depot - Atlanta, GA. I would rather drive out of the way to get to a Lowes so I can experience quality and friendly service.
Mandi C.
Pleasant Grv, UT
The employees are always so helpful, we recently did a shiplap wall in our bedroom and we were able to get all the supplies needed and it was a great price.
Noreen H.
Indianapolis, IN
My boyfriend loves this place so much he will go there just to walk and around. Kind of how girls shop but for tools. He loves it too for home improvements.
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
This was a pretty good store. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The store was clean and well organized. It was easy to find what we were looking for.
Vanessa G.
Store is easy to navigate and I usually can find good deals. My local store has a lack of helpful employees but between my husband and I we manage just fine
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse