Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tammy K.
University Pl, WA
I go to Lowes a lot. I do a lot of projects. Some of th employees at my location could use some.customer service training but whatever, it's a hardware store.
Felicia S.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I have always found everything I needed and for the most part their workers have an idea of what I am talking about. There lay out is usually easy to shop in.
Valeria M.
Waco
As a first time homeowner, I’ve spent s lot of time at Lowe’s over the past couple of months. It can be pretty overwhelming but the staff is always so helpful.
Micah S.
Urmmm
I always go to lowes when I need my home/garden things. I love doing diys and I always find what I need at my local lowes. It's not always the cheapest though.
April W.
Yoder
I usually find what I am looking for when I shop at Lowe's. We purchase power tools and attachments, lumber, paint, window treatments, etc. I like this place!
Stephanie M.
Kernersville, NC
I love the variety. Store is organized. I love that they have helpful, knowledgeable staff to answer questions. Close proximity to my house. Low traffic area.
Casey H.
We remodeled our bathroom and kitchen and bought all of our products at Lowe's for little cost and had out home looking great with not A lot of money invested.
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
I love Lowes! Usually my go to since its right by my house. Can typically find what I'm looking for and have had great experiences with their paint department.
Raynee T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I feel like they are out of things a lot. The workers do not seem to be the most helpful in some areas. Staff should be more trained in the area they work in.
Gina M.
Wheeling
Normally have everything needed for home improvement projects. Also have a variety of appliances. Have been shopping here for years and will continue to do so.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse