Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Karly H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Friendly place. Anything you can think of. I always ask an associate before I make big purchases, because they tend to have good knowledge on their products.
Rameka M.
Land O Lakes, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Right around the corner of our home. I can always count on getting exactly what I need or finding someone to help me get what I need. Great customer service!
Lesley G.
Spiro, OK
They have very helpful employees most of the time. You can find anything you need for update your home. It's not expensive and they have a wide variety
Tasha J.
Newport News, VA
Lowes is my favorite store.... They always have what i need and if they dont they find it for me!! Hands down best place for anything for your home or garden
Miranda T.
Murray
As an artist, this is a cool place to look for materials. It's kind of hard to get help inside sometimes, but I mostly just wander to look myself either way.
Tracy J.
Ease of shopping. Hard to find an associate to help sometimes. Like that they have plants, home decor, and cleaning supplies along with their regular items.
Sarah W.
They always have what I need. The staff is always very helpful. They have a ride range of items and displays so it’s easy to see exactly what you’re buying.
Maritza R.
perris, CA
Lows always has great service as in I can always find someone to help me when I have a question or even make suggestions when I have no idea what I’m doing.
Nicky G.
Gastonia
I drop in here every once in awhile when I have a project or I need hardware or plants. I usually find what I need and the employees have always been helpful
Amber P.
Owensboro, KY
Love Lowes. Always have what I'm looking for at a great price. Employees are always friendly as well. Good quality materials. Am there at least once a week!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse