Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Tracy W.
Little Rock, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I can find almost anything in this store. The associates are so helpful and the products are in such a wide variety, you are bound to find something awesome.
Jessica D.
Tullahoma
Love to use this store. Cant wait until i build my house so i can pu k ny own interior decorations, such as light fixtures, sinks, flooring, paint, and etc.
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
So, with Lowes its always and I mean always difficult to an employee to help me with anything. Its like as soon as you need someone they seem to disappear...
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love projects, repurposing furniture or refinishing furniture. Lowes is my favorite place to shop for these projects. Great prices and very well organized.
Jill J.
Murrysville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Typical hardware store. Would love to see more coupons. My students recently took a field trip to a PA location and the staff was super helpful and friendly.
Domonique M.
Salina, KS
This was a pretty good store. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The store was clean and well organized. It was easy to find what we were looking for.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
Ive always loved Lowes, they have just about everything you need to do any project big or small. Most of the employees are friendly and very helpful indeed.
Cassidy S.
Shelby , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lowes has everything you could possibly need and their selection is great ! They're usually pretty affordable and the staff is always friendly and helpful !
melissa H.
Always have what we need and if we don't they help us out as much as they can! Always friendly and help you every step of the way till you're out the doors!
Jessica C.
Lowes has great prices and a very knowledgeable staff. I just bought my first house and am looking forward to starting renovations with supplies from Lowes!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse