Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse
Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse
Jessica R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great store! They have such a big variety of everything you need for your home. Bought my first home last year and i took many trips to Lowe’s! Great prices!!
Olivia R.
Castle Rock, CO
As far as gardening goes, I do not recommend Lowe’s over Home Depot, their plants are always dead and I find a way better selection for cheaper at Home Depot.
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
Lowe's has great brands and products at reasonable prices. We always buy our lumber from here when we need it. Customer service is usually quick and helpful.
Amanda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love projects, repurposing furniture or refinishing furniture. Lowes is my favorite place to shop for these projects. Great prices and very well organized.
Alicia H.
One of my favorite stores since becoming a home owner. I love how whatever I need they have it or can get it. I buy everything from flowers to home security.
Jessica C.
Lowes has great prices and a very knowledgeable staff. I just bought my first house and am looking forward to starting renovations with supplies from Lowes!
Michelle M.
I prefer this home store to the others. I have had trouble finding exactly what in looking for. I just need to ask an associate who is always happy to help.
Twyla S.
We have bought a lot of great paint from lowes and they are always very helpful to match the colors we need. Just takes forever to find that person to help.
Natalie C.
Barre, VT
Lowes is great. Definitely comparable to Home Depot, I find them to be about the same in selection and price, and I think they both have military discounts.
january16girl B.
Hainesprt Twp, NJ
I am always happy with the staff at our Lowe's. No judgement for being a woman. Just purchased everything I need for planting seeds to get ready for spring .
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Do you prefer Lowe's or Home Depot, and why?
Camille A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
How would you compare Lowe's vs. Home Depot?
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
What do you shop for when you go to Lowe's?
Delaney D.
Lowes or Home Depot??
Tasha C.
So much to see, and get ideas from.What's your favorite section to shop in?

Lowe's  Home Improvement Warehouse